Montessori Early Education is a small long day care centre located in Taringa which offers your child the opportunity to develop at their own pace in a stimulating and caring environment where your child can feel safe and have fun.
Our centre has two very well equipped classrooms including computers, 2 wonderful playgrounds featuring 2 different types of sandpits, swings, a climbing fort, herb plot, grassed running areas and a covered eating area in natural shady gardens of established native trees.
We have 3 classrooms at our centre:
- Monet Class (Junior Toddlers)
- Michelangelo Class (Senior Toddlers)
- Mozart Class (Junior and Senior Kindy)
Our fees are:
- $110/day for the Monet and Michelangelo Class
- $106/day for the Mozart Class
Our Centre is registered with Centrelink and is able to offer CCM/CCR benefits to parents where their eligible.
Fees are inclusive of:
- Fully Catered Service (We provide Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea and Late Afternoon Tea)
- Music and Happy Feet specialist classes
- Qualified Montessori teachers that run our Montessori Programs
- Fully Accredited Kindergarten service for children in our Mozart Class which is subsidized by the Qld Government Kindergarten Scheme
- Sunscreen and insect repellent.
- Uniform, Hat and Montessori Early Education Taringa Calendar
We ask that parents supply nappies as we find that parents can have preferences over the brand of nappies that is worn by their child.
Our centre is located at 5 Woolley Street, Taringa, Queensland
Ph: 07 3378 4269